Saturday, March 17, 2018

The Return

It's been a while since I posted. Many things have happened and not many were what I consider good. I'm still in pain and it has, of course, increased. One of the reasons I stopped posting about my pain was in reaction to the reaction I was getting. 

My intention was merely to inform people of where I was and how I was feeling. Hoping to connect with others that might have similar symptoms and no relief. It seemed to upset more of the people that I care for. I haven't found a doctor. I don't know where to go to do that in our country. Medicine is a money-making capitalistic endeavor. I don't have money. I can't afford to waste what little I have searching for a doctor that will ... doctor. So I'm left to my own research. 

I think blogging about it is helpful for me. So, I've decided to try it out again, hoping that people will understand and not freak out.

2 comments:

billybear said...

Hi Mike. Bill in New England. I've seen similar reactions. I don't usually respond with a canned answer when someone asks me "How are you doing?" People who haven't been through this or very close to someone at home who has been through it often get lost as to what to say. It can come from feeling frustrated or helpless because there isn't a lot they can do. It isn't even if you were asking that. Just for them to understand a bit some one of the obstacles in your path.

Mike Sullivan said...

Thanks for posting, Bill. I know I read your posts and do wish I could help. There seems to be so many of us that are struggling with pain and no good health care. Thanks, again!!